Market Mechanics is Sydney’s highly respected, trusted and innovative marketing and advertising agency where our brand essence captures: Delivering success is in our DNA! Everything we do for our clients and for the agency team is to provide a fun, motivating, learning environment where respect for one another and clients is number one.
Get to unleash your creative skills and be mentored by the best in the business!
The role is suited for a passionate marketing and advertising individual who loves to get the best for our clients and enjoys relationships with our wonderful media suppliers. This is a terrific opportunity for you to truly advance your career in a unique environment whilst ensuring you are not just financially rewarded for your hard work and efforts but everything you do is recognised. We care about every team member and ensuring every individuals happiness, great working environment and continuous growth and learning is the norm at our agency.
About the Role:
– You’ll enjoy coming to work each day and the variety of campaigns, clients and industries will provide you with new adventures everyday!
– As the media specialist you will manage our key clients marketing and advertising requirements. This includes strategic media planning and buying, negotiating and creative innovative campaigns that reach the target audiences for the best ROI.
– You will develop, implement, analyse and report on clients media campaigns across all media channels to reach client objectives
– Ability to set KPIs and deliver on them.
– Manage integrated communications strategies across all media channels.
– You will be active in meetings with the agencies clients including developing presentations (with the help of our design team!).
– Develop creative design briefs for our in-house art team.
– Ongoing training and mentoring will always be provided. Our aim is to help you enhance your career and grow as a professional.
Essential Skills and Experience:
– Marketing Degree
– Minimum 2 years experience in a full-time media planning/buying and marketing role
– Proven strong attention to detail and the capacity to work to deadlines
– Excellent Knowledge of the Media landscape
– Highly motivated and driven and Client focused
– Strong negotiation skills
– Demonstrated experience in campaign delivery, with proven skills in developing effective and targeted marketing and advertising solutions.
– Highly developed organisational and time management skills.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include with your application:
1. A Cover letter: Tell us briefly why you think you would be perfect for this role.
2. Your Resume / LinkedIn details. Thanks!
Please note only applicants that are shortlisted will be contacted.