Our new Marketing Specialist will have the absolute desire to enjoy daily variety, qet to unleash their creative skills through social, digital, above and below the line advertising as no two days are the same. Your passion is what drives you and our company culture is to embrace your ideas and drive innovation. Clients love us and the success we bring to them. Be your own boss and also be guided and mentored by the best in the business at the same time. Each team member has the utmost respect for each other and strive to help one another having fun while putting together great work for customers.
About your new role:
– Develop creative copy for clients web content, PR and social media.
– Development and broadcasting of eDMs, social media and Blogs for the agencies clients.
– Work with and manage our marketing interns who will assist you.
– Develop, implement, analyse and report on marketing and advertising plans, strategies and campaigns across a number of clients from a variety of industries.
– Manage integrated communications strategies across all media channels.
– You will be active in meetings with the agencies clients including developing presentations (with the help of our design team!).
– Develop creative design briefs for our in-house art team.
– Ongoing training and mentoring will always be provided. Our aim is to help you enhance your career and grow as a professional marketer.
Essential Skills and Experience:
– Marketing Degree
– Minimum 2 years experience in a full-time marketing role
– Proven strong attention to detail and the capacity to work to deadlines
– Strong creative copywriting and presentation skills
– Ability to multitask and be flexible and adaptable each day
– Demonstrated experience in campaign delivery, with proven skills in developing effective and targeted marketing solutions.
– Media Planning and Buying experience (desirable)
– Highly developed organisational and time management skills.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include with your application:
1. A Cover letter: Tell us briefly why you think you would be perfect for this role.
2. Your Resume / LinkedIn details. Thanks!
Please note only applicants that are shortlisted will be contacted.